- Understand the format of an HTML Document.
- Create your 1st HTML Webpage.
- Complete a 4 page simple HTML Personal Website.
- Class Powerpoint Lecture on Web Design Basics.
- Hands-on activity on building your simple html website. Take note of the HTML references below.
Click on the DOWNLOAD LINK to view the presentation
On your computer, open the NOTEPAD Program and type the following:
- Change the Mr. GrandPa 13/A to your Nickname and grade level
- Save it as index.html inside your folder on the computer desktop.
- Upon my instruction during classroom time, you will have a quiz.
- Follow the link: https://quizizz.com/join/
- Quiz code to be announced.
INTERESTING HTML TAGS
LECTURES & HANDOUTS
Download the following Lectures:
- Web Basics
- HyperText Mark-up Language (HTML) Basics
- Planning a Website
Follow the LINK HERE
QUICK HTML REFERENCE
<img src="your picture.jpg" alt="Mountain View" style="width:304px; height:228px;">
<a href="yourwebpage.html">Welcome to my website</a>
MP3 / Sounds
<source src="yourmusic.mp3" type="audio">
Insertion of Youtube Video
Go to www.youtube.com and select the video you like to insert, then look for EMBEDDING codes. Copy and paste the codes on the body section of your HTML webpage.
HTML HTML 5