SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
- Fourteen (14) years of International Schools teaching experience, teaching Cambridge IGCSE, GAC, and/or American Curriculum Standards in ICT and Computer Science for middle school and high school students.
- Two (2) Teaching Licenses holder, issued by the Teaching Council of Thailand and Philippine Regulation Commission.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.
- Postgraduate Master of Arts Degree in Education
- Cambridge Assessment International Education's Introductory IGCSE ICT (0417)(0938) 2020-2022 Syllabus Course
- Tertiary Level Computer Science teaching experience.
- Served in different concurrent leadership and/or technical capacities.
- Adaptable, flexible, and team player.
TEACHING CAREER DETAILS
Cambridge Computer Science / ICT Secondary Teacher
Vietnam Australia International School,
Garden Hills Mega Campus, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Awarded Silver iDEA Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award on April 3, 2020.
- Awarded Bronze iDEA Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award on March 31, 2020.
- Awarded Star Teacher in honour of outstanding performance and dedication for student achievements for the SY 2018-2019.
- Awarded Star Teacher Cambridge Summer Programme for the highest number of students who passed the Cambridge Academic Programme Summer, 2018
- Extra Achievements:
- Successfully designed, programmed, and implemented the Vietnam Australia International School, Garden Hills Mega Campus House System .
- Spearheaded and successfully implemented the first VAS GH Electronic Cambridge Semestral Examinations and other unit examinations in ICT, that will foster and support VAS Greeneration Programme
Computer / ICT Specialist Teacher
Saint John Mary International School, Saraburi, Thailand.
2009 - 2017
Teaching Computer Science / Information Technology subjects that will achieve Global Assessment Certificate standards, the school’s ESLRs and the WASC & California Curriculum Standards.
- Served in different capacities as:
- ALMA School System Admin (2017 )
- Webmaster / Website In-charge: (2009 – 2017)
- Library Server Administrator. (2012 - 2017)
- NWEA MAP System Administrator. (2015 – 2017)
- Certified TOEFL Test Center Administrator. (2009 – until 12/21/2020)
- NWEA MAP Technical Coordinator (2013 – 2015)
- IT Head: (2009 – 2011/ Technical transition to Thai management) ; (2009 – 2013 / Academic personnel drawdown)
Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
Cavite Campus, Philippines
1998 - 2010
- Twelve (12) years in government tertiary level teaching experience at Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology, Cavite Campus. Entrusted with concurrent capacities as Chairperson, Computer Science Department and Chief, Administrative Services (Co-terminus).
Education and more qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Degree; Adamson University, Philippines
- Postgraduate Master of Arts Degree in Education, Western Colleges, Philippines
- Teaching License, Republic of the Philippines / PGCE equivalent
- Teaching License, Kingdom of Thailand (Renewed)
- TOEIC Test: 890/990;
- Attended several professional seminars, trainings and development