UNIT 4: Searching, Interpreting and Selecting Data on the Internet.
- Recognise the different types of search engines.
- Conduct Internet Search.
- Down and save webpages and files frome the internet.
- Recognise the differences between common types of files availble on the internet.
- Evaluate the reliability of information and sources from the Internet.
- Upon my instruction students will do the activity according to the GAC Manual
- Follow the LIFEWIRE link to check for Google useful search syntaxes in the article.
- Click on the JOIN THE QUIZ
- Wait for the quiz code to be announced.