WEB DESIGN CLASS
LECTURES & HANDOUTS
Download the following Lectures:
DEADLINE: September 18, 2017
Make a simple html-coded 4 pages site with the following elements:
- The web pages are:
- HOMEPAGE (Index.html)
- ABOUT ME (page1.html)
- MY HOBBIES AND FRIENDS (page2.html)
- CONTACT ME (page3.html)
- Four (4) Pages with different background colors
- Each pages should be linked together using self-designed buttons.
- Each page should have a minimum of 100 words for any kind of acceptable statements that will reflect the webpage title.
- Include images, sounds, and/or videos on most of the web pages.
- Due credit must be given to links, pictures, videos, etc. of references for your website.
QUICK HTML REFERENCE
<img src="your picture.jpg" alt="Mountain View" style="width:304px; height:228px;">
<a href="yourwebpage.html">Welcome to my website</a>
MP3 / Sounds
<source src="yourmusic.mp3" type="audio">
Insertion of Youtube Video
Go to www.youtube.com and select the video you like to insert, then look for EMBEDDING codes. Copy and paste the codes on the body section of your HTML webpage.