and other work qualification and capacities
- Computer / ICT Specialist Teacher for eight (8) years to present at Saint John Mary International School, Saraburi, Thailand.
- Served in different capacities as:
- ALMA School System Admin (2017 - Present)
- Webmaster / Website In-charge: (2009 – Present) for Sain John Mary International School
- Library Server Administrator. (2012 - Present)
- NWEA MAP System Administrator. (2015 – Present)
- Certified TOEFL Test Center Administrator. (2009 – until 12/21/2020)
- Former NWEA MAP Technical Coordinator (2013 – 2015)
- Former IT Head: (2009 – 2011/ Technical transition to Thai management) ; (2009 – 2013 / Academic personnel drawdown)
- Twelve (12) years in government tertiary level teaching experience at Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology, Cavite Campus, with concurrent capacities as Chairperson, Computer Science Department and Chief, Administrative Services.
- 2017 Renewed Licensed Teacher, Kingdom of Thailand
- TOEIC Test: 855/990;
- ISAT Thai Culture Certification
- Licensed Teacher, Republic of the Philippines
- B.S. in Computer Engineering degree; Adamson University, Philippines
- MA in Administration and Supervision (27 units); EARIST, Philippines
- Teachable, committed to work, flexible and passionate in teaching.